September 30th, 2014
Is throwing parties one of your greatest hobbies? If it is, then the next time you host a party, you can do the venue decorations yourself if you have artistic and creative hands. But first, you have to decide for the theme of your party. How about the classic countryside style? Making do-it-yourself adornments for a countryside type of party is just easy. Here are a few countryside party catering suggestions you may use:
• Tiny wooden-framed blackboards: You can use these mini wooden boards to label your foods. Use different colors of chalk to add vibrancy to the buffet table. You can use some nice woods in your backyard as frames for the small blackboards.
• Sunflower jars: if you have a lot of empty crystal clear jars of jams or whatever food, you may use them for your table centerpieces. Your centerpieces need not be extravagant and complicated. Fill these jars with water and use average-stemmed sunflowers for the signature countryside look.
• Flowery Twigs: Of course there will always be twigs scattered in your backyard especially if you have trees. You can use them up, put varnish to the twigs and adorn with tiny flowers. You can put them in the buffet table.
And as for the foods? Leave them up to the kitchen expertise of your food caterer. Australia is home to many great party caterers that can deliver the most splendid catering service to all kinds of parties. Still do not have one? Feel free to visit www.mycaterer.com.au and you will surely get useful tips about catering foods and others for your party.
Photo Credits to Owners
September 29th, 2014
If you want a ‘relaxed’ 40th birthday celebration, you can just invite a few very close friends and host a coffee and tea party. With this kind of birthday party, you will not have to worry so much about the venue, decorations and a lot more. Your house is more than enough to be the venue of a coffee and tea party. And besides, you will only have a small group of people for your party so you do not have to get or rent another place for your birthday.
Since you will have this party, what could be more appropriate to pair with coffee and tea than all kinds of finger foods like scones, cookies, mini sandwiches, and etc, right? There is one food caterer that specializes on different types of birthdays- the www.birthdaycatering.com.au. They have a special menu that includes a broad selection of finger foods and these are: (1) Pastry Finger Food Platters, (2) Asian Finger Food Platters, (3) Vegetarian Platters, and (4) Flavours of the World.
You can actually choose from among those finger food menus or you can combine the finger food dishes that you want even if they come from different finger food sub-menus. In addition, you should not also forget to include desserts. What could be perfect pairs for coffee and tea? You can have their tasty lamington fingers, muffins, scones with jam and fresh cream, banana caramel petite cake, triple chocolate petite cake, carrot petite cake, vanilla cream biscuits, and of course their chocoholics delight which include different chocolaty delights.
Photo Credit to Owner
September 26th, 2014
Planning for your child’s 5th birthday could not be more exciting. Actually, planning for a children’s party seems to be less stressful and draining than planning for an adult party like weddings, debuts, anniversaries and etc. One of the most brilliant themes for a children’s party is the carnival. You can do a lot of creative things with this kind of theme. These are the following:
• You can hire clowns and other child-friendly entertainers in costume. 5 year-old kids usually are not afraid of clowns anymore unless they have a phobia. Nevertheless, clowns are the best entertainers in a children’s party. They can do magic which will be much to the delight of the children.
• Having different kinds of food stalls present in a carnival is another creative idea. You can hire an ice cream man; you can also invite those who are selling cotton candy, popcorn, cupcakes and waffles or even those who are selling balloons during a sports match or a carnival for your kiddo’s 5th carnival-themed birthday party.
• As for the foods that you will serve, you can reach www.birthdaycatering.com. The aforementioned caterer is one of the most reputable and outstanding food catering service providers in the food catering industry. You can choose from among their excellent menus. If you do not want to personally choose for the foods that you want to be served during the party, you can ask the caterer to do the selecting and combining of food dishes. They will certainly be glad to do it for you.
Photo Credit to Owner
September 25th, 2014
What could be more fun and exciting than planning for your child’s 1st ever birthday? If you happen to be in search of a theme for your child’s 1st birthday, the Precious Moments characters would certainly be qualified. Who could resist the cuteness and the angelic, innocent faces of these Precious Moments character? They are just like your little baby- sweet and angelic.
Planning out for your child’s 1st birthday might be draining but the entire process is certainly fulfilling and enjoying for you as a mother. Since it is your child’s 1st red-letter day, make the event be peppered with pomp and grandeur. Look for a beautiful place that could be the venue of your child’s birthday. It should be spacious to accommodate your guests and of course, it must be bright and inviting. When it comes to the decorations, you can hire a party decorator so that you will not have a hard time thinking of where to buy the decorations and what should be the set-up of the party. Leave it all to your decorator. As long as the decorations are all Precious Moments dolls, then you have no problem.
Next on the list of party planning is the food. One of the most competent and experienced in the world of food catering is www.birthdaycatering,com.au. They have been in the business for quite a long time and catering birthday events is their specialty. You can contact them anytime and as soon as you have settled the deal with this food caterer, you have nothing to worry about. They will deliver the best foods for your baby’s 1st birthday.
September 24th, 2014
Tired of the usual club parties you have been attending the past few years? Have a beach party for your 23rd birthday to bring your friends to a ‘therapeutic’ party milieu. You may not know that some of your friends might already be bored and fed-up with all club parties. Give them a new party environment by throwing your 23rd birthday party in a beach.
Organizing a beach party is not really that demanding. Australia is home to many great beaches so you do not have to worry about your venue. Your second concern for your upcoming birthday celebration is certainly about the foods that you are going to serve. Do not fret. As long as www.birthdaycatering.com is there, you have nothing to worry about. Schedule a meeting with said caterer to plan out the foods that will be appropriate to serve your guests for a beach party. Their barbecue menu is to die for. Since it is a ‘by the beach’ party, different kinds of barbecued stuff seem to be the foods that fit well to be served for a beach party.
They actually have four sub-menus under their Barbecue Menu: (1) Budget Barbecue, (2) Premium Barbecue, (3) All you can eat Barbecue, and (4) The Gourmet Barbecue. You can choose from among the four sub-menus depending on the number of your invitees and the type of barbecues you want to have during your party. If you want unlimited barbecues you can go for the ‘All you can Eat Barbecue’ menu.
Photo Credit to Owner
September 23rd, 2014
Footloose, Telephone, etc are the most unforgettable 80s dance music. If you have bloomed in the 80s, and enjoyed these classic 80s music, then maybe you can have it as your 50th birthday’s theme. Wouldn’t it be nice to bring back songs you have enjoyed in your youth? For sure your friends will definitely enjoy your 50th birthday’s theme.
Spice up your birthday celebration by having a short program. It depends upon you what you want to include in your mini program. Hire a great party host- the ‘witty’ one so that guests will not be bored. And of course, while your program is going on, you can let your guests enjoy a very sumptuous meal by the famous Aussie birthday caterer- www.birthdaycatering.com.au. With the Birthday Caterer, you will not worry a single thing about the foods and beverages. They have been in the food catering industry for a very long time. When it comes to food quality, you will be assured they will deliver the most excellent foods on your birthday event.
To make your 80s-themed dance party feel like you are really in the 80s time, tell your invitees to wear an 80s attire- headbands, leggings and all the colorful clothes symbolic of the 80s era. Let your 50th birthday party bring you back to the 80s and enjoy what it feels like to be in your younger years again.
Photo Credit to Owner
September 22nd, 2014
Make your granny happy on her 70th birthday by inviting her friends for a ‘recipe exchange’ party. Your grandmother and her girl friends will definitely have a good time during this kind of party. Grandmothers love to cook, don’t they? And they will be delighted to share their personal recipes to their loved ones. A recipe exchange party is indeed a great idea.
First off, send out invitations to all the invitees. Do not forget to include in the invitation that they should bring one or two personal favorite recipes they want to share with all the other guests in the party. This kind of party usually has small number of people and most probably, the guests know each other so they would not be uncomfortable exchanging recipes during the game.
Second on your list is your food. Contact www.birthdaycatering.com.au to be your official food caterer for your grandmother’s 70th birthday party. It is a recipe exchange party and of course the foods that you should be serving are all mouthwatering and yummy just like the recipes that everyone will be bringing.
Last but certainly not the least, think of a simple yet fun game where your grandmother and her special guests will be exchanging the recipes. It is all up to you. Be creative but remember that the mechanics of the recipe exchange game should be simple because your participants are all the dear elderly. Your grandmother is not only the one who will enjoy it but her good old friends as well.
Photo Credit to Owner
September 19th, 2014
Wouldn’t it be so cool to have Pirates of the Caribbean-inspired 18th birthday? While other girls opt for all the pink, glittery and glamorous stuff debut, make your 18th birthday unique by having one of your favorite movies as the theme. In planning for your upcoming birthday party, the following are the essential parts to remember:
• Invitations. Before going to the maker of the invitations, make sure you have already established even just an estimated number of attendees. This is where you will base the number of invitations you should have, the size of the party venue and the foods.
• Costume. Of course, guests can wear anything they want as long as it is in the movie, Pirates of the Caribbean. And of course, the debutante can be dressed as the beautiful Elizabeth Swann.
• Venue. Look for a venue that can accommodate the number of your attendees. It should be spacious and has a good ambiance. Have the venue transformed into Pirates of the Caribbean-like setting.
• Food. The last but certainly not the least. Get the most competent and reliable birthday caterers like www.birthdaycatering.com.au to prepare and serve the dishes for your debut. The Birthday Caterer has been serving different kinds of birthday events for how many years. Their rich experience in the food catering industry will guarantee you that you will have the best foods during your party. If you do not want to be bothered with the menu planning, you can leave it to them. They will be delighted to do it for you.
Photo Credit to Owner
September 18th, 2014
Give your dearest teenage geeky child a book party for her upcoming 14th birthday and she will definitely be more than delighted to see all her loved ones, friends and of course, books on her birthday. Planning for your teenager’s birthday will be not that exhausting compared to planning for a themed party for kids or a debut for instance. Book lovers are not hard to please. So if you are organizing for our daughter’s 14th birthday party, just fill your venue with books and she will be overwhelmed.
As for the venue of her party, you can have your home. It’s up to you which part of the house you want to use up for the party. It also depends on the number of guests. You just have to make a few alterations in the decorations. And please do not forget to fill up the location with books, books and nothing but books.
Moving on from the venue to the next very important thing- the food, of course. If you want to make your planned party even more successful, all you have got to do is hire www.birthdaycatering.com.au to have the best and mouthwatering foodies for your daughter’s birthday. The Birthday Caterer serves birthday parties anywhere in Australia, even in the farthest suburbs.
The last but certainly not the least, prepare a surprise present for your little girl, how about a great book she has been craving to have the past few days bust she has not means to buy it yet? Stick to the theme even with your gift. Go and give her a book to top it all.
September 17th, 2014
Make your 50th birthday extra special by making it unique. Reaching your ‘golden’ year is indeed a milestone and therefore you shall celebrate it with all your loved ones- family members, friends and your colleagues at work.
Plan out your 50th birthday celebration early so that you will have ample time for preparation and to accommodate changes if there are any. Here are five (5) ways to a unique 50th birthday celebration. Read on, learn and enjoy:
• Pick out a one-of-a-kind theme. If you were not able to have a grandiose themed celebration during your 18th birthday, now is your time to have a debut-like 50th birthday. The theme depends on your preference of course. It could be based from your favorite movie, era, etc.
• Select the most excellent food caterer. Parties will not be complete with great foods to share. If you want to be assured that you will have the tastiest, mouthwatering foods during your party, www.birthdaycatering.com.au is the best food caterer for your birthday event. Their years of experience catering different kinds of birthdays made them one of the most trusted and sought-after food caterers in Australia.
• Have an open bar. Guests love to converse over drinks. The party attendees will certainly enjoy free-flowing alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during events.
• Have a brief yet very substantive and entertaining program. To add color to your party, a program is really a must. Perhaps your program may include a short, heartwarming message from a loved one, slideshow presentations, and great musical entertainment. A witty host is also a key to a great program.
• Give your birthday party a twist. It is up to you what kind of ‘twist’ you want to have. Spice-up your party and make it worth remembering.
Photo Credit to Owner