Not seen your distant family for a while? How about planning a lovely get together. All Suburbs Catering have put together a guide of things to remember for planning your get together:
- Define what you mean by family reunion. Decide how far into your family tree do you want to reach? What about close friends of the family?
- Decide what kind of party to have? Would you like a spit roast or a finger food buffet. All Suburbs Catering can cater for all of your need whatever the type of event. Their friendly and experienced staff can make the right tailor-made catering for you.
Some favourites include:
HOT FROM THE TURF
- Oven Roasted Turkey Breast/Cranberry Sauce
- Boneless Legs of Pork/Apple Sauce
- Boneless Yearling Beef/Mustard
- Choose from 10 Fresh Salads
- Fresh Crusty Bread Rolls and Butter Squares.
- A Selection of Fresh Tropical Fruits Served On Platters
FRESH FROM THE SURF
Chilled and decorated
on ice platters.
- Whole King Prawns
- Fresh Natural Oysters
- Fresh Blue Swimmer Crabs
- Marinated Baby Octopus
- Marinated Mediterranean Style Mussels
£29.95 PER PERSON (Minimum 40 guests)
ALL YOU CAN EAT BBQ PARTY
“Guaranteed – All the Food you can eat!
Ideal for Big Eaters!”
- Unlimited Sausages – Beef, Lamb and Mint, Herb and Garlic
- Unlimited Seasoned Burgers
- Marinated Chicken Pieces
- Fried Onions
- Choose from 10 Fresh Salads
- All Sauces and Condiments
- Unlimited Hamburger Rolls and Long Rolls
Add Marinated Lamb or Steaks for just $4.95 per guest
Add Fresh Seafood, Fresh Grilled Prawns and Marinated Baby Octopus for only $5.95 per guest
Vegetarians catered for – Vege Burgers/VegeSausages add $2.00 per guest
Burgers/VegeSausages add $3.00 per guest
All meat presented as Hot Buffet Carvery or delivered in our Special Hot Box; Piping Hot and ready to serve yourself
(Pricing based on minimum 50 guests)
- Don’t forget about the drinks: On Tap Beverage offer great beverage catering packages are customised to your function’s needs and beverage is charged on consumption, that way you only pay for what you drink!
- Determine who will take responsibility for planning the event. Can you handle making all the arrangements alone or will you need some additional help? Ask for volunteers if necessary – there is always someone in the family who wants to help.
- Choose a location.
- Choose a date. Make sure you give everyone a date in advance so that they can make sure they can attend.
- Make a guest list. Invite everyone! Start with those you have complete addresses and telephone numbers. Call relatives to jog your memory about long-lost aunts and uncles.
- Formulate a budget so that you don’t over-spend.
- Consider reserving a block of rooms at a hotel since some of your guests may need a room for the night.
- Make sure you make your family reunion memorable. Take plenty of photos. Create a scrapbook. Shoot a video. This way you’ll have something to remember it by.
All Suburbs Catering can help you decide exactly what you want so just visit their catering website to find out more.
Tags: caterer sydney
, event catering
, family get together catering
, family reunion catering
, finger food platters
, finger food sydney
, spit roast catering
, sydney caterer
, sydney catering